General Liability insurance, along with your property and work comp policies, protects your business if you’re sued for personal injury or property damage. A typical policy will cover those accidents or damages that occur on-site or as a result of using goods or services sold by the company. In addition, coverages can be designed to cover additional costs like attorney fees or court costs.
Business Owners Policies:
- Property coverage – protecting your building and contents that are owned by the company.
- Liability protection – covering the company’s products or operations that may result in the damage or injury to another.
- Business Interruption – this protects your company from fire or other accident that may result in loss of income or operation of the company.
- Other coverages – may include equipment breakdown, crime, liability, signage
Commercial Property protection:
Commercial Property insurance is one of the most important types of insurance to protect your business. These are a few of the different types of coverages:
- Buildings and other structures
- Furniture & Equipment
- Improvements to Property
- Glass & Fine Arts
- Outdoor Fences and Walls
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employers Liability
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Owned Commercial Auto